In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Extreme Adventurer and the youngest person to climb Mount Everest, Alyssa Azar.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- When Alyssa first decided to summit Mount Everest
- Alyssa was the youngest person to do Kokoda
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro at 14
- Alyssa loved boxing first before Trekking, then climbing
- How Alyssa developed her love of mountaineering
- Alyssa experiencing a massive avalanche on Mount Everest
- Alyssa’s training regime
- Going back for a third expedition to Mount Everest
- How dangerous the sections are between camps
- Daylight to Darkness ratio on Mount Everest
- What the top of Mount Everest is like
- Alyssa’s book coming out in September – the girl who climbed Everest
- Alyssa’s next challenge will be the 7 summits
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia