In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Barney and Kate Miller.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Barney's horrific accident at 19 years old and being told that he would never breathe unassisted or use his right arm or legs.
- Barney wanting to prove everyone wrong
- Barney’s extensive injuries and rehabilitation
- How Kate and Barney met
- Finding Project Walk
- The most significant moment during Project Walk
- Realisation on when Barney would start walking again (not if)
- Training with Mick Fanning
- Barney getting back into the surf again
- Kate’s singing career
- Being approached about the ‘You and Me’ documentary
- How the documentary has changed their lives
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia