In episode 100 of The Physical Performance Show Brad Beer, Alistair Day (Ep 1) and Matt Morby take you inside the story behind The Physical Performance Show. Brad shares the philosophy and inspiration behind the show. How and why the show got started including the mechanics of recording a podcast each week.
During this episode there is a surprise visit from Asada to perform a drug test on Alistair Day. Brad then goes through to unpack a much of the journey in bringing you 100 episodes, along with some key learnings from the guests and then Matt and Ali take Brad through his own performance round of questions. 100 episodes is cause for celebration and this is a jam packed episode.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Introduction to Alistair Day and Matt Morby
- Live drug test with Ali Day
- What was the inspiration behind the show?
- Philosophy behind the show
- Filming that first episode
- The Physical Performance Show being a top Podcast
- Introduction of Expert Episodes
- Who would Brad like most to see on the show
- Having Brad Bevan on the show
- Some of Brad’s biggest takeaways on the show.
- Ali’s Days best tips
- Mechanics behind shaping the episode
- How an intro and outro is recorded
- Sponsorship / Partners for the show
- How Brad got into sport
- Brad’s early days in Physio practice
- Ali Day tweaking his calf going into Coolangatta Race
- Light bulb moment for Ali
- What advice would you give your younger self
- Performance Round Questions with Brad
- Brad being in the Zone
- Greatest Fear
- Athlete that Brad most admires
- Best Training Advice
- Brad’s Bucket List
- Brad’s Physical Challenge
If you enjoyed this episode of The Physical Performance Show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia