In episode 96 of The Physical Performance Show Emily George sits down with Lori Forner - Physiotherapist for this exclusive Women's Health Edition. Lori is a physiotherapist with a passion for pelvic health. During this episode Lori unpacks in detail explaining pelvic health, abdominal separation, exercise during pregnancy, running during and after pregnancy and some of the common symptoms that many women suffer from that they may not need to. This is an episode not to be missed discussing everything pelvic health.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- How Lori got started in Physiotherapy
- Pelvic Floor Explained
- Connective Tissue
- Changes to the Pelvic Floor during pregnancy
- Pelvic Floor exercises during pregnancy
- Running throughout pregnancy
- Abdominal Separation
- How activities can affect abdominal separation
- Managing abdominal separation after birth
- Returning to exercise after baby
- Common symptoms
- Running guidelines after birth
- Tips for a speedy pelvic floor recovery
If you enjoyed this episode of The Physical Performance Show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia