In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Jordan Mercer.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Jordan’s love of playing guitar, music and freestyle rapping
- Being offered a position at AIS in Canberra at 12 years old.
- Jordan’s success in Surf Lifesaving
- Jordan’s first ironwoman competition
- Jordan on how she was feeling during the races
- Jordan’s focus on the Summer of Surf Series
- Training for Molokai, Hawaii
- Working with the High Performance Team at Red Bull
- Jordan’s Physical Challenge this week
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia