In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Ultra Endurance Athlete and Record Holder, Sam Weir.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Sam’s most memorable achievement
- Sam’s training regime
- Some of the craziest things that Sam has seen on his training runs
- Preparation for a 450km foot race
- Sam’s qualification entry to the Bad Water 135 mile race
- Sam would like to achieve 26 – 28 hours for Bad Water
- How Sam got into Ultra Marathons
- Sam’s achievement of 4 age group marathons
- Sam’s adventurous training runs
- Training sessions leading into Bad Water
- The Kokoda trail adventure for charity - Legacy
- Understanding the stories behind Kokoda
- Sam’s advice for achieving during a race
- How you can help Sam get to Bad Water
- Sam’s bucket list
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia