In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Masters Bodybuilding Champion, Rob Quatro.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Introduction Rob Quatro
- Robbie’s natural optimism
- Robbie’s greatest fitness accomplishment
- How Robbie skipped the amateur step of a boxing career and went straight into a professional fighting career
- How Robbie first turned down the Vegas Musclemania World competition
- Robbie’s conversation with Mike Tyson
- What sort of preparation Robbie goes through for a competition.
- Robbie’s typical day two weeks out of competition.
- The unhealthy side of bodybuilding
- Robbie’s Sporting Bucket List
- Robbie’s focus on recovery
- Personal Bucket list items
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia