In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Nick Willis - Rio 1500m Bronze Medallist. Nick unpacks his injuries leading up to the Olympics, winning the bronze at the Rio Olympics and his rest and recovery post games.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Congratulations to Nick on winning Bronze at Rio
- Nick sneaking in on third in the semi
- Nick’s doubters on improvement leading into Rio
- What Nick has been up to post Rio
- Nick’s injuries leading into Rio
- Nick getting back into running after a break
- Nick naps during the day
- Who Nick admires the most
- Unpacking about the Mile
- How to train to run your best Mile – Nick’s new business - the Miler Method
- What’s next for Nick Willis
- Nick’s Physical Challenge – Get out in the garden.
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia