In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with AUS Marathon Representative, Melanie Panayiotou
Listen in as we delve into the fo!llowing:
- What is the scariest thing that you have done?
- What was the scariest thing that you saw at the zoo?
- What has been the single most running accomplishment to date?
- How did you first get started in sport?
- How Mel got a Commonwealth qualifying time in her first marathon
- Did you always have an interest in veterinary science?
- What was some of your earlier races like?
- How Mel found out that she had a defect in her back
- About Dick Telford, Mel’s coach
- Mel’s Training regime
- How Mel coped with a massive injury
- Missing out on the Rio selections
- Mel’s Favourite things
- What keeps Mel going
- What is on Mel’s personal bucket list
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia