In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Professional Ironwoman, Hayley Bateup.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Hayley’s Story about Sharks
- Hayley’s favourite event was winning the Australian Ironwoman championship
- How Hayley first started with Nippers
- Who Hayley admired growing up
- Hayley’s first year in the series was Devondale for Women
- When Hayley felt that she belonged in the sport
- Hayley racing while injured
- Hayley as Nitro in Gladiators
- Why Hayley stayed in Ironwoman competitions even with injury
- How Hayley transitioned from competition to retirement
- Hayley finally being pain free
- Hayley on family life and her new career as a fire fighter
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia