In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with 3 x World Adventure Record Holder - Geoff Wilson
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Geoff’s scariest thing that happened while free falling and why he prefers staying on the ground!
- Antarctica Expedition
- Geoff’s mindset during the crossing
- The Boob Sled fundraising for the McGrath Foundation
- Body preparation for an adventure
- The longest journey
- Emotional family goodbyes
- Geoff’s take on devices and planning
- Geoff’s thoughts on hardship and character
- Why Tenacity wins over ability
- Who Geoff admires
- Growing up in Kenya
- Geoff’s passion and love for the wilderness and why he became a veterinarian
- Geoff's dedication to teaching kids about the world around them.
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia