In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Genevieve LaCaze - Dual AUS Olympian, 3000m Steeplechase & 5000m
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- What scares Genevieve the most
- Genevieve’s amazing year of consistent Personal Best times
- What was going through Genevieve’s mind on the starting line
- Why Genevieve loves training in a group
- What Genevieve has happening over the next year
- Genevieve growing up on the Gold Coast and excelling at cross country.
- Being offered a full athletic scholarship to a College in America.
- Genevieve’s thoughts on burning out early.
- The struggles runners face.
- Genevieve’s Ankle fracture.
- Tough training sessions
- Why Genevieve admires Emma Coburn
- Genevieve’s bucket list of having 5 kids
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia