In this episode of The Physical Performance Show I have a fire-side chat with Australian Hall of Fame Triathlete, Brad Beven.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Where the nick name “The Croc” came from
- Why Brad ran to school with bricks in his hands
- How Brad got into Triathlons
- Brad’s training during his High School Years
- Why Brad wore a bee keepers hat when running
- The Grand Prix in 1994
- What separated Brad from the rest
- Friendships around the racing track
- How Brad adjusted transitioning from a small town to Elite Athlete
- Consistency in Brad's races
- Training regime during season
- Brad’s car accident and fight to get his athletic ability back
- Brad’s training these days
- How the triathlons have changed
If you have enjoyed the show please hit SUBSCRIBE for to ensure you are one of the first to future episodes.
Jump over to POGO Physio - www.pogophysio.com.au for more details
Follow @Brad_Beer Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Please direct any questions, comments, and feedback to the above social media handles.
Powered by POGO Physio, Mermaid Waters, Australia